The application form will be available on November 1st 2005.
If you want to fill the application form, please click on EMMME application website
A complete application consists of the printed copy of the on line application form and the following documents and their certified translations:
The complete application has to be received before February 1st 2006 at the following address :
- the transcripts of records of the current academic year and the last four academic years certified by the University with the best and the worst grades of the year.
- a certified copy of the last graduation in Mechanical Engineering and its copy or a certificate of attending the current cursus with the predicted date of graduation.
- two reference letters from professors of the last University
- a curriculum vitae with the details of the academic cursus of the last five years
- language certificates for the language of the countries chosen by the students for the EMMME preparation ( English and French, English and Spanish, or Spanish and French) The accepted certificates are the TOEFL or the Cambridge certificate for English, DELF, TCF, TEF, or TFI for French, DELE for Spanish.
Service de la Scolarité
I.N.S.A de Lyon
F- 69621 VILLEURBANNE CEDEX
The admission board will choose the list of successful candidates on May 15th 2006. This list will be available on the Web site